CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Maximo, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Maximo, OH with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Maximo, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Maximo residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Maximo, OH is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. The percentage is up to 66% of Maximo homes who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Maximo and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Maximo residents already have a DVR in their homes? Instantly start a movie on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Maximo, OH

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. If you're looking for convenient deals and packages at great prices in Maximo, OH, Time Warner Cable is the place to look. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Maximo, OH? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Maximo, OH.