CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Milford, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Milford, OH

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 5,943 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Milford? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has great specials on television programming packages to fit your preferences.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable gives you what you want. Additionally, you will get unique features and services like TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable, which gives you the ability to program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV right from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With figures like that, you will see why combining your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle is the most logical option. The number of households who switched over to bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Milford, OH. In other words, 4,173 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including management of your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. See caller ID display on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in Milford, OH.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

2,782 Milford residents add a DVR as part of their basic cable TV package. You now have the power to start a movie in one room, pause it and watch it in an entirely different room in your house by using the Whole House HD-DVR services from Time Warner Cable.

If you desire advanced features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in each set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Milford, OH

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Milford, OH subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Milford, OH, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Milford, OH can be found by calling the number below.