Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Millersburg, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Millersburg, OH

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. 94% of Millersburg residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 3,230 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there is a programming package to fit your lifestyle.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Millersburg. Which means that 2,268 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management allow you to control your voicemail online. Have you ever wanted caller ID to appear on the TV screen? Get just that with a Time Warner Cable TV and phone bundle. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 1,512 Millersburg residents have a DVR as part of their cable television package. Are you one of them? If you're like most Ohioans, you probably have more than one TV. Many have already chosen the advanced Whole House HD-DVR, provided by Time Warner Cable.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and discover the benefits these features have to offer.

Millersburg, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Millersburg, OH. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable has what Millersburg, OH residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Millersburg, OH, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.