Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Mount Vernon, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Mount Vernon, OH

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 13,781 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Mount Vernon? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? In any case, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

Get the type of programming cable TV subscribers in Mount Vernon love from Time Warner Cable. TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless devices, is available from Time Warner Cable as one of the unique features you'll get as a subscriber.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you would like to join the homes who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle providing what you need. In Mount Vernon alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. In other words, 9,676 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

An additional great feature you'll love is managing your voicemail on the Internet with VoiceZone™. You can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. With phone service and TV combined in Mount Vernon, OH, you’ll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

The rise in DVR use explains why more than 6,451 Mount Vernon residents include a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable TV package. Record, pause, play and delete your favorite shows with the Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable, and do it from any room in your home.

If you desire sophisticated features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in every set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Mount Vernon, OH

In case you hadn't noticed, Mount Vernon Nazarene University is one of the most popular institutes of higher learning in Mount Vernon. It's one of many in Ohio that offers distance-learning and online classes, which makes it a great time to be a Time Warner Cable high-speed internet subscriber. With download speeds up to 50Mbps, you're sure to get the classes and training you want. Wouldn't it be great to be able to call yourself an alumnus from the same state as Paul Lynde?

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.