CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in New Paris, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in New Paris, OH with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable is the TV, Internet and phone provider in New Paris, OH. 94% of New Paris residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 1,431 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter how you choose to watch television, Time Warner Cable has a programming package for you.

Get unbeatable programming from Time Warner Cable. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you will appreciate knowing Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With percentages like that, you will see why combining your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle simply makes sense. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in New Paris. That means 1,005 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Bundling also brings you great features like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you exclusive features such as caller ID on your TV screen. A bundle that combines cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features in New Paris, OH as well.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 670 New Paris residents currently utilize a DVR as a part of their home theater setup. If you're like millions of other Americans, you own at least three TVs, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable more important than ever.

When you want advanced features, select Time Warner Cable and enjoy Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more are included in each set-top cable box.

New Paris, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in New Paris, OH with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable has the products and services beloved by people in New Paris, OH. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in New Paris, OH.