CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in North Baltimore, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

North Baltimore, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in North Baltimore, OH. 94% of North Baltimore residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 3,364 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. You'll find a TV package to suit your lifestyle.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Additionally, you will get unique features and services like TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable, which gives you the ability to program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV right from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you are ready to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable bundle -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is exactly what you need. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in North Baltimore, OH. That means 2,362 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ an online voicemail management tool. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine cable television service in North Baltimore, OH.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

Over the past five years, DVR use has increased to more than 1,575 North Baltimore residents using a DVR as a part of their home theater setup. If you are like a larger portion of Americans and have more than one high-tech television, there's nothing more convenient than a whole home solution. And Time Warner Cable has just that with the Whole House HD-DVR.

Many TV viewers are looking for easy-to-use functionality and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

North Baltimore, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Along with North Baltimore, OH, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in North Baltimore, OH. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in North Baltimore, OH.