CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ontario, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Ontario, OH

If you live in Ontario, OH, by now you've heard the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 5,024 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Ontario? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you decide to watch TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

No matter what type of television programming you like, sports, movies or even local channels, Time Warner Cable has a programming package just right for you. You can also get unique features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who bundle their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a package from Time Warner Cable is exactly what you need. The percentage of people in Ontario who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. Which means 3,528 Ohioans in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

You'll discover features such as VoiceZone™ online voicemail management. You can even get caller ID service that appears on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. Time Warner Cable offers that and much more when you bundle your services in Ontario, OH.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

With 2,352 occupants in Ontario having one DVR in their household, its use is on the increase within the past five years. You'll love the Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable. You can even start a movie in your living room and finish watching it in your bedroom, without restarting it.

More Cable TV viewers are requesting advanced products and services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Ontario, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Ontario, OH. As a resident of Ontario, OH, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Ontario, OH.