CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ostrander, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Ostrander, OH with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Ostrander, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 713 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Ostrander? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you choose to view TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

Get the best television programming package in Ostrander from Time Warner Cable. You can also get unique features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% -- that's how many Ostrander residents are now bundling telecommunications services. Which means 500 Ohioans in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you special features such as caller ID on your TV screen. That's just a couple of the options that Ostrander residents get with the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Rising DVR use has resulted in a Digital Video Recorder (DVR), as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 334 Ostrander residents' homes. The Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a particularly useful service should you own more than one television. You can even start a movie in one room and finish watching it in another without needing to restart it.

Time Warner Cable places you in complete control of your TV viewing experience with features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Ostrander, OH

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Ostrander, OH, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Ostrander, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Ostrander, OH, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.