CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Pickerington, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Pickerington, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-844-781-0189
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Pickerington, OH

Now that you've figured out your Pickerington, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Pickerington residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Pickerington, OH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. The percentage is up to 66% of Pickerington homes who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Pickerington.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Pickerington residents already have a DVR in their homes? When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Pickerington, OH

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Justin Boren, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.