CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Plain City, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Plain City, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Plain City, OH

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Plain City, OH TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Plain City residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

It doesn't matter if you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get all the products, services and features that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The percentage is up to 66% of Plain City residents who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Plain City and get caller ID on your television.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Plain City residents are using a DVR in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing a beat. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Plain City, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Plain City, OH. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Plain City, OH residents. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Plain City, OH, just call the number below.