CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ray, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Ray, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Ray, OH TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Ray residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Ray, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Ray, OH. That means 2/3 of your Ray neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Ray and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Ray residents already have a DVR in their homes? When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Ray, OH

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Ray, OH. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Ray, OH want. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Ray, OH.