CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Salineville, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Salineville, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Salineville, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Salineville, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Salineville residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Salineville, OH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you what you need. Currently at 66% in Salineville, OH, bundling is more popular than ever. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Salineville.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Salineville residents having one in their homes. The power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat is in your hands when you add the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Salineville, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable has been a leader in the telecommunications and cable industry since 1989 and remains as one of the most significant companies in the world. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Salineville, OH customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. Salineville, OH has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Salineville, OH.