CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sandusky, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Sandusky, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-877-765-2505
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Sandusky, OH with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Sandusky, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Sandusky residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Sandusky, OH is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the households who are bundling their TV service with digital phone and/or Internet. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Sandusky, OH. That means 2/3 of your Sandusky neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Sandusky and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Sandusky residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Sandusky, OH

Living in or near Sandusky, you might drive past Ohio Business College every day. You may even know where Jeff Linkenbach grew up. So when you get to see them on TV, it means even more to you. And nobody gives you better chances to enjoy this connection than Time Warner Cable.