CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sebring, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Sebring, OH with Time Warner Cable

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 4,131 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Sebring? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No need to worry. There are television packages to suit your needs.

The best television programming offers in Sebring, OH come from Time Warner Cable. There are also features you'll get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you would like to become one of the homes who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle providing what you need. The percentage of people in Sebring who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. That's roughly 2,901 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features come with bundles like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. Bundles from Time Warner Cable also give you exclusive features, like the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you bundle TV with phone service. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Sebring, OH.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

By using a DVR, more than 1,934 Sebring residents can record the TV shows and movies they love. There's nothing more convenient, especially if you're like most Americans and own more than one modern TV than an entire home solution. Time Warner Cable has just what you need in the Whole House HD-DVR.

With features like Start Over® and Look Back®, Time Warner Cable places you in total control of your TV viewing experience.

Sebring, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in Sebring, OH. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Sebring, OH want. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Sebring, OH.