Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Sullivan, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Sullivan, OH

You’ve figured it out by now; your Sullivan, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Sullivan residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Sullivan, OH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Sullivan. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Sullivan.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Sullivan residents having one in their homes. Instantly start a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another without missing a beat with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Sullivan, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. As one of America’s largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Sullivan, OH. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Sullivan, OH. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Sullivan, OH, just call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.