CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Tallmadge, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Tallmadge, OH with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Tallmadge, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 16,279 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Tallmadge? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to meet all of your TV needs.

Nothing beats the television programming offered by Time Warner Cable in Tallmadge, OH. It doesn't matter if you love the NFL, local programming or movies; there's something for you. It's easy to appreciate the advanced features offered by Time Warner Cable, particularly the great options like TWC TV™. You'll be able to manage your DVR or watch television from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you're ready to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable bundle -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is everything you need. The percentage of people in Tallmadge who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. That equates to 11,430 with one single bill that bundles two or more services.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. Bundle deals from Time Warner Cable also give you exclusive features, such as the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you bundle TV with phone service. Time Warner Cable provides that and much more when you bundle your services in Tallmadge, OH.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you currently have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 7,620 Tallmadge residents already using one in their home. With a Whole House HD-DVR, Time Warner Cable gives you the power to begin a movie in one room, pause it and resume it in a completely different room in your house.

Television viewers are demanding advanced products and services with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Tallmadge, OH

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Tallmadge, OH, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Tallmadge, OH? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Tallmadge, OH.