CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Union City, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Union City, OH

Most of your neighbors in Union City have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! 94% of Union City residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,592 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. You have options with a programming package to fit your needs.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows with Time Warner Cable. If you like state-of-the art features, look no further than Time Warner Cable. You'll get TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to program your DVR and record or delete shows. You'll only get this unique feature from Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the the others in your area by getting cable TV, High-Speed Internet and phone service with a Time Warner Cable bundle. The rise in the popularity of bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Union City residents realizing the benefits of bundles. That's roughly 1,118 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

You'll discover features such as VoiceZone™ online voicemail management. And bundling TV and digital phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you see caller ID info on your TV screen. A bundle that combines cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features in Union City, OH as well.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVRs are added to the cable TV packages of more than 745 Union City residents. If you're similar to a large number of Americans, and have more than one TVs in your home, Time Warner Cable is the perfect choice. Pause TV in one room and finish it in another precisely where you left off, utilizing the Whole House HD-DVR.

TV viewers need more advanced products and features that are user-friendly. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Union City, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Union City, OH, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Union City, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Union City, OH, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.