CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Van Buren, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Van Buren, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 368 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Van Buren? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to meet all of your TV needs.

Get the best television programming package in Van Buren from Time Warner Cable. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you will appreciate knowing Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle deal to get you what you need. In Van Buren alone, the percentage of households who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. Which means 259 Ohioans in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you set up your voicemail online. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you see caller ID information on your TV screen. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Van Buren, OH.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use is emerging. 172 Van Buren residents now have at least one in their house. If you're like most Americans, you have multiple TVs in your home. Time Warner Cable has a solution for you with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Cable TV viewers need more advanced products and features that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Van Buren, OH

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Van Buren, OH. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Van Buren, OH residents need. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Van Buren, OH, by calling the number below.