CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Wadsworth, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Wadsworth, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Here's some good news: Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider in Wadsworth, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 18,962 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Wadsworth? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to suit your lifestyle.

There's something for everyone; Time Warner Cable gives you what you want. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch your favorite shows from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

It's time for you to join others who have already bundled; bundle TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. 66% of the people of Wadsworth are now bundling telecommunications services. In other words, 13,314 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the unique features available when you bundle multiple services. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. You'll find these features and much more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Wadsworth, OH.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is growing. 8,876 Wadsworth residents presently have at least one in their house. Time Warner Cable offers its Whole House DVR solution to its subscribers who want to watch their favorite shows no matter where they are in their house. The Whole House DVR service is the convenience you always wanted, especially if you own at least two televisions.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Wadsworth, OH

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers Wadsworth, OH customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides exactly what Wadsworth, OH residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Wadsworth, OH, call the number below.