CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Wauseon, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Wauseon, OH with Time Warner Cable

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Wauseon, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 6,799 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Wauseon? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to match your TV habits.

Time Warner Cable in Wauseon offers the highest level of television programming. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. A majority of Wauseon residents — 66%, to be exact — already know the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. That's roughly 4,774 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen. With phone service and TV combined in Wauseon, OH, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

More than 3,183 Wauseon residents can record their favorite shows and movies when they choose to use an HD-DVR. If you're like the majority of Americans, and have more than one TVs in your home, Time Warner Cable is the optimal choice. Pause TV in one room and start it in another precisely where you left off, with the Whole House HD-DVR.

When you want modern features, pick Time Warner Cable and get Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more are included in each set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Wauseon, OH

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Wauseon, OH. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Wauseon, OH. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Wauseon, OH.