CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in West Alexandria, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in West Alexandria, OH

Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in West Alexandria, OH. 94% of West Alexandria residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 1,283 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Wherever you land, there are television programming packages to fit your TV habits.

Time Warner Cable has the programming package you are looking for, whether you like blockbuster movies, top-rated sports or even local shows. If it's advanced features and service you desire, look no further than Time Warner Cable. You'll get TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to program your DVR and record or delete shows, or even watch TV from any of your wireless devices. You'll only get this unique feature from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join other households who've already bundled with a package from Time Warner Cable that gives you everything you need, adding Internet and/or home phone to your TV service. The number of households who switched over to bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in West Alexandria, OH. That's 901 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Bundling gives you unique features such as having caller ID on your TV screen, when you bundle Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. That's just one of the unique ways that Time Warner Cable TV interacts with phone service in a bundle.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVRs are added to the cable TV packages of more than 601 West Alexandria residents. Like most Ohioans, you probably have more than one television. The modern Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a feature that many are choosing people.

Get options like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and discover the benefits these features have to offer.

West Alexandria, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable offers West Alexandria, OH customers quality options and services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what West Alexandria, OH residents need. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in West Alexandria, OH, call the number below.