CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Westfield Center, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Westfield Center, OH with Time Warner Cable

If you're a resident in Westfield Center, OH, you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider, and that's good news for you. Are you part of the 94%, or 995 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Westfield Center? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to fit your TV habits.

Check out the TV programming Time Warner Cable offers in Westfield Center, OH and see why it rocks! It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; there's something for you. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to be part of the households who bundle their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a package from Time Warner Cable is exactly what you need. The number of Westfield Center, OH homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. Which means 699 Ohioans in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the distinctive features available when you bundle multiple services. Your TV can display caller ID when someone is calling, when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service brings these features to your home.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

If you have made the choice to use a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 466 Westfield Center residents already using one in their home. Like most Ohioans, you own more than one television. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Time Warner Cable has features that place you in complete control of your TV viewing experience, including features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Westfield Center, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Along with Westfield Center, OH, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Westfield Center, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in Westfield Center, OH.