CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Wilmington, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Wilmington, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Wilmington, OH

Now that you've figured out your Wilmington, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Wilmington residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

It doesn't matter if you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Everything you need can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. In Wilmington, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Wilmington.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Wilmington residents having one in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Wilmington, OH

Whether you're a local sports fan in Wilmington and follow the year round action at Wilmington College, love all things television and movie related and follow the career of local actors like Stephanie Hodge, or crave the excitement of football bowl games or the chance at seeing Wilmington College in the tournament, Time Warner Cable has you covered. Get the best in local, regional, and national sports coverage as well as the biggest Hollywood blockbusters, unedited and uncut, right in the comfort of your Wilmington living room.