CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Elgin, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Elgin, PA with Time Warner Cable

You are one of the many people who've discovered that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Elgin, PA. 94% of Elgin residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 218 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. It doesn't matter what your TV habits are, there's a bundle perfect for you.

Get the perfect television programming package from Time Warner Cable. It's sure to satisfy your TV-watching preferences, whether you like movies, sports or local shows. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is the perfect way for you to join them. In Elgin, PA, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That's roughly 153 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including being able to control your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. Time Warner Cable gives you that and more when you bundle both services in Elgin, PA.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 102 Elgin residents who've made the same choice. If you are like most Americans, you have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable provide you with a Whole House HD-DVR for your high-tech televisions.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and take advantage of the benefits of advanced features and services.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Elgin, PA

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Elgin, PA. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Elgin, PA. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Elgin, PA.