CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Farrell, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Farrell, PA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Farrell, PA

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Farrell, PA TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Farrell residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you everything you need. Bundling has risen to 66% in Farrell, PA. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Farrell.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Farrell residents having one in their homes. Also, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others in your area. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Farrell, PA

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Farrell, PA when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Farrell, PA. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Farrell, PA call the number below!