CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Franklin, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Franklin, PA

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Franklin, PA with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Franklin, PA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Franklin residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Franklin, PA is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Now is the time for you to become one of the residents that bundle television service with home telephone and/or High-Speed Internet. The percentage is up to 66% of Franklin residents who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Franklin and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Franklin residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others in your area. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Franklin, PA

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Nate Byham, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.