CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Greenville, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Greenville, PA

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Greenville, PA. 94% of Greenville residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 5,742 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter what your TV habits are, there's a bundle perfect for you.

Choose top rated movies, championship sporting events or even the local news. It doesn't matter because Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. You'll also get some of the most unique options in the industry, provided only by Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which allows you to program your DVR and watch the shows you love from any of your mobile devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the rising number of households who are bundling services by choosing a Time Warner Cable bundle deal that brings you TV with home phone and/or Internet service. In Greenville, PA, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. Statistics illustrate that's 4,031 residents who are bundling two or more telecommunications services into one bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. These are just two of the services that Greenville residents get with the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

The rise in DVR use explains why more than 2,688 Greenville residents include a DVR as part of their basic cable TV package. Like the majority of Americans, you may have more than one televisions within your house. Time Warner Cable has a solution for you with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable, and learn firsthand the benefits of advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Greenville, PA

For many years now, Thiel College has been a source of community pride in Greenville. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Greenville has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.