CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Harveys Lake, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Harveys Lake, PA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

If you live in Harveys Lake, PA, then you already know the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 2,751 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Harveys Lake? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? In any case, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? Not to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you need. Discover great features and services from Time Warner Cable including TWC TV™, which gives you the capability of watching TV or managing your DVR no matter where you are, with any of your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you're prepared to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable bundle -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is all you need. 66% of residents in Harveys Lake bundle their home services. That means 1,932 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. And viewing caller ID on your TV is yet another exclusive feature with Time Warner Cable bundles including phone and TV service. You also get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 1,288 Harveys Lake residents who've made the same choice. Whole House HD-DVR services from Time Warner Cable offers you the control to pause TV, begin a movie in one room, and even start it back up at your convenience in an entirely different room.

When you are looking for advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more built into each set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Harveys Lake, PA

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Harveys Lake, PA subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Harveys Lake, PA, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Harveys Lake, PA, call the number below.