CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in New Wilmington, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

New Wilmington, PA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You know by now that your premium home television and telecommunications provider in New Wilmington, PA is Time Warner Cable . Are you part of the 94%, or 2,274 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in New Wilmington? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter what your TV habits are, there's a package perfect for you.

No matter what type of television programming you like, sports, movies or even local channels, Time Warner Cable has a programming package just right for you. If you're into advanced technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you'll have the ability to program your DVR and watch TV from any of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. 66% of residents in New Wilmington bundle their home services. That's roughly 1,597 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management allow you to control your voicemail online. Bundling provides you with unique features such as having caller ID on your TV screen, when you combine Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. In New Wilmington, PA, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 1,064 New Wilmington locals having one in their home. For advanced DVR services, many cable TV subscribers choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution from Time Warner Cable. You can start watching a movie in one room, pause with the touch of a button, and pick it up on another television without missing a beat.

If you want advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more included in each set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in New Wilmington, PA

For many years now, Westminster College has been a source of community pride in New Wilmington. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in New Wilmington has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.