CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Pittsburgh, PA

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Pittsburgh, PA with Time Warner Cable

By now you know that Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications service provider in Pittsburgh, PA. Are you part of the 94%, or 289,262 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Pittsburgh? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has a package to fulfill whatever you desire, even if you're in the 6%, in Pittsburgh, PA, who view 35 hours of television every week on a non-traditional screen.

Residents in your area appreciate the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Pittsburgh. There are also features you'll get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle deal to get you what you need. 66% -- that's how many Pittsburgh residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That's 203,099 Pittsburgh residents who have the Internet, Phone and/or TV service bundled onto one bill.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including management of your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. In Pittsburgh, PA, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Rising DVR use has resulted in a DVR, as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 135,399 Pittsburgh residents' homes. You now have the ability to start a movie in one room, pause it and watch it in a totally separate room in your house by using the Whole House HD-DVR services from Time Warner Cable.

More television viewers are demanding advanced products and services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Pittsburgh, PA

Nobody does like Pittsburgh. That's why Time Warner Cable is the company to choose when you want personal programming. Follow Carnegie Mellon University events, watch Ryan Garko or Carnegie Mellon University smash their rivals. Not in the mood for sports? Time Warner Cable keeps it personal, by providing locally recognized shows like Mister Rogers' Neighborhood and programs with Pittsburgh stars, like Caitlin Clarke.