Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Bennettsville, SC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Bennettsville, SC

You're one of the lucky ones in Bennettsville, SC; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 9,477 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Bennettsville? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to suit your lifestyle.

There's something for everyone; Time Warner Cable has what you want. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you will appreciate knowing Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Join the rising number of households who are simplifying their lives and saving money by bundling services by choosing a Time Warner Cable bundle deal that combines TV with home phone and/or Internet service. The percentage of people in Bennettsville who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. That means 6,654 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. Combining Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you exclusive features such as caller ID on your TV screen. You'll find these features and more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Bennettsville, SC.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

More than 4,436 Bennettsville residents presently use a DVR as a part of their entertainment setup. Many Time Warner Cable subscribers have chosen the Whole House HD-DVR for its advanced DVR services. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause if for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

If you desire sophisticated features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in each set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Bennettsville, SC

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Quinton Teal, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.