CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lane, SC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lane, SC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Lane, SC with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Lane, SC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Lane residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lane, SC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the increasing number of households who bundle TV with digital home phone service and/or Internet. Bundling has risen to 66% in Lane, SC. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Lane and get caller ID on your television.

Enjoy the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Lane residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Lane, SC

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Lane, SC. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Lane, SC? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Lane, SC can be found by calling the number below.