CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in North Charleston, SC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in North Charleston, SC

If you call North Charleston, SC home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 82,747 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in North Charleston? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? In any case, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

Time Warner Cable has the programming package you need, whether you love blockbuster movies, top-rated sports or even local shows. Get additional features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch TV and set your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you're prepared to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable package -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is all you need. In North Charleston alone, the number of households taking advantage of telecommunications bundles has gone up to 66%. That equals 58,099 residents who combine two or more telecommunications services into one single bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. See caller ID display on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. You also get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 38,733 North Charleston residents who've made the same choice. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching in one room, pause a TV show, and pick up right where you left off in another room with the Whole House HD-DVR.

If you want modern features, select Time Warner Cable and receive Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more are included in each set-top cable box.

North Charleston, SC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Nehemiah Broughton, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.