Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Burnet, TX

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Burnet, TX

Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Burnet, TX. Are you part of the 94%, or 5,424 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Burnet? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to fit your needs.

Get the type of programming cable TV subscribers in Burnet love from Time Warner Cable. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% of the households in Burnet, TX are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. In other words, 3,808 Texans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. These are just two of the options that Burnet residents get from the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

DVR use is on the rise within the last five years with 2,539 Burnet locals having at least one in their home. Today, viewing premium cable TV programming with a DVR as part of your cable package is so much easier.

Get great Time Warner Cable features like Start Over® and Look Back® and discover the advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Burnet, TX

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Burnet, TX offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides exactly what Burnet, TX residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Burnet, TX, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.