CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Corpus Christi, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Corpus Christi, TX with Time Warner Cable

Many residents of Corpus Christi have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! 94% of Corpus Christi residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 269,762 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. When and where you like to watch, it doesn't matter. You'll find a programming package to fit your lifestyle.

As everyone's favorite programming provider, you know you're getting the best from Time Warner Cable in Corpus Christi, TX. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV anywhere from a mobile device. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If it's time for you to join others who have already bundled; bundle TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. The number of Corpus Christi, TX homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That's 189,407 Texans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Can you visualize seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you combine Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Time Warner Cable provides that and more when you bundle your services in Corpus Christi, TX.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

DVR use is emerging. 126,272 Corpus Christi residents currently have at least one in their home. Start viewing a television show in the living room and finish watching it in the bedroom without restarting it with the Whole House HD-DVR solution from Time Warner Cable.

TV viewers are looking for more advanced products and services with user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Corpus Christi, TX

Whether you're a fan of local actor-turned-star Christie Lee Woods, or have a serious interest in following the career of J. J. Trujillo, Time Warner Cable can deliver all the excitement right to your living room. Not only will you get local, regional, and nation coverage of all the men's and women's Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi sports, you'll also have access to the public broadcasts from Del Mar College. These programs can include student interviews, campus news, educational programming, and even public access channels offering a variety of local flare.