Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Freer, TX

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Freer, TX

You're one of the lucky ones in Freer, TX; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 2,763 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Freer? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your needs right here.

Get the type of programming cable TV subscribers in Freer love from Time Warner Cable. Get even more features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch the shows you love and set your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Like many other households in your neighborhood, get the TV, Internet and phone package you need with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% -- that's how many Freer residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That’s roughly 1,940 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. Bundle cable TV service with phone service and get access to Time Warner Cable features that you won’t get any other way.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

1,293 residents of Freer now use a DVR in their home. That is an increase in the last five years. For advanced DVR services, many customers include Time Warner Cable’s Whole House HD-DVR solution for their homes. If you own more than one television, this is a useful service.

More Cable TV viewers are requesting advanced services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Freer, TX Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. If you live in Freer, TX, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. As a resident of Freer, TX, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Freer, TX, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.