CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Harker Heights, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Harker Heights, TX

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Harker Heights, TX with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Harker Heights, TX TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Harker Heights residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Harker Heights, TX is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. Bundling has shot up to 66% in Harker Heights, TX. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Harker Heights and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

44% of Harker Heights residents are using a DVR in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers who want advanced HD-DVR services look no further with the Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Harker Heights, TX Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable has been a leader in the telecommunications and cable industry since 1989 and remains as one of the most significant companies in the world. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Harker Heights, TX customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. The 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers all agree, that Time Warner Cable provides amazing options in Harker Heights, TX. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Harker Heights, TX call the number below!