CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Kennedale, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Kennedale, TX

Time Warner Cable has something it wants you to know. It is your cable TV and telecommunications service provider in Kennedale, TX. Are you part of the 94%, or 6,255 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Kennedale? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Do you like choices? Whether you watch movies, sporting events or local programs, Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. Not to mention the unique services you can get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to set up your DVR recordings and watch television from your mobile devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the the others in your area by getting TV, home phone and/or Internet with a Time Warner Cable bundle. A majority of Kennedale residents — 66%, to be exact — have experienced the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. That's 4,392 Texans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management let you control your voicemail online. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. Time Warner Cable offers that and much more when you bundle your services in Kennedale, TX.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

With 2,928 inhabitants in Kennedale having one DVR in their household, its use is on the rise within the past five years. With a Whole House HD-DVR, Time Warner Cable gives you the power to begin a movie in one room, pause it and start it in a completely different room in your home.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Kennedale, TX

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Kennedale, TX customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers in the U.S., you can save money and choose to bundle your Time Warner Cable services in Kennedale, TX. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Kennedale, TX by calling the number below!