Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Knippa, TX

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Knippa, TX

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Knippa, TX. 94% of Knippa residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 672 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. There are packages to fit your TV habits, and you'll find them right here.

Time Warner Cable in Knippa offers the best in television programming. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV from your wireless device, no matter where you are. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle deal to get you what you need. The number of Knippa, TX homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That's 472 Texans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique features include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Knippa, TX. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

Within the past five years, DVR use has climbed to more than 315 Knippa residents using a DVR in their entertainment setup. Like most Texans, you probably have more than one TV. Thousands have chosen the Time Warner Cable advanced Whole House HD-DVR.

Many TV viewers are looking for user-friendly options and advanced services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Knippa, TX

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Knippa, TX, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Knippa, TX? If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Knippa, TX, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.