CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lancaster, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lancaster, TX Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've found out that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Lancaster, TX. Are you part of the 94%, or 35,105 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Lancaster? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there is a programming package to fit your viewing preferences.

No matter what type of television programming you like, sports, movies or even local channels, Time Warner Cable has a programming package just right for you. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the majority by getting cable TV, High-Speed Internet and phone service with a Time Warner Cable bundle. 66% of residents in Lancaster bundle their home services. That's 24,648 Texans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ an online voicemail management tool. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. Time Warner Cable offers that and much more when you bundle your services in Lancaster, TX.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 16,432 Lancaster residents who've made the same choice. If you're like most Texans, you own more than one TV. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Today's cable TV viewers are requesting advanced services with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Lancaster, TX Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Living in or near Lancaster, you might drive past Cedar Valley College every day. You may even know where Demarcus Love grew up. So when you get to see them on TV, it means even more to you. And nobody gives you better chances to enjoy this connection than Time Warner Cable.