CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Leroy, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Leroy, TX

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Leroy, TX Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Leroy, TX cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Leroy residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Leroy, TX is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. In Leroy, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Leroy and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Leroy residents having one in their homes. Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others in your area. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Leroy, TX Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Leroy, TX. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Leroy, TX. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Leroy, TX, just call the number below.