Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Port Arthur, TX

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Port Arthur, TX Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Port Arthur, TX. Are you part of the 94%, or 51,325 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Port Arthur? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to suit your lifestyle.

Get everyone's favorite programming offers from Time Warner Cable in Port Arthur, TX. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV anywhere from a mobile device. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to be part of the the other residents in your area who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a package from Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. In Port Arthur, TX, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That’s roughly 36,037 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features come with bundles like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. Combining Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you unique features such as caller ID on your TV screen. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service brings these features to your home.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

More than 24,024 Port Arthur residents add a DVR to their basic cable television package. If you are like most Americans, you have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable provide you with a Whole House HD-DVR for your high-tech televisions.

Today’s cable TV viewers are demanding advanced services, products and features with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Port Arthur, TX

Did you know that G. W. Bailey came from Port Arthur? No? Well Time Warner Cable does, and it's also known that Port Arthur has produced other famous people like Jonathan Babineaux. Time Warner Cable knows that local people and events matter to you. That's why the services allow you to enjoy local events from places like Lamar State College-Port Arthur.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.