CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Portland, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Portland, TX with Time Warner Cable

If you're a resident in Portland, TX, you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider, and that's good news for you. Are you part of the 94%, or 15,930 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Portland? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter what your TV habits are, there's a bundle perfect for you.

Get amazing programming from Time Warner Cable. TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless devices, is available from Time Warner Cable as one of the unique features you'll get as a subscriber.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you're prepared to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable package -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is everything you need. 66% of the people of Portland are now bundling telecommunications services. That means 11,185 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Other exclusive features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail online. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you combine Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Time Warner Cable also provides the most unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in Portland, TX.

Enjoy the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

By using a DVR, more than 7,457 Portland residents can watch their favorite shows and movies. You now have the power to begin a movie in one room, pause it and pick it back up in an entirely separate room within your home by using the Whole House HD-DVR services from Time Warner Cable.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable, and discover the benefits of advanced features and services.

Portland, TX Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Did you know that Mitch Morris grew up right here in Portland? In fact, Texas is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!