CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in San Diego, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in San Diego, TX

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in San Diego, TX

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in San Diego, TX. Are you part of the 94% of San Diego residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in San Diego, TX. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you what you need. The percentage is up to 66% of San Diego households who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in San Diego and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of San Diego residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in San Diego, TX

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Sal Zizzo, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.