CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Santa Rosa, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Santa Rosa, TX with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable is the telecommunications provider in Santa Rosa, TX, which is good news. Are you part of the 94%, or 2,767 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Santa Rosa? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Not to worry. There are television packages to suit your needs.

Get amazing programming from Time Warner Cable. You'll also get some of the most unique options in the industry, provided only by Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which allows you to set your DVR and watch television from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With percentages like that, you will see why combining your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle simply makes sense. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Santa Rosa, TX. That means 1,943 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Other unique features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Santa Rosa, TX. Also, you'll get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

Rising DVR use has resulted in a DVR, as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 1,295 Santa Rosa residents' homes. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie in one room, pause it if you need to do something else, and pick it up right where you left off on another television with the Whole House HD-DVR service.

With built-in features like Start Over® and Look Back®, Time Warner Cable gives you complete control of your television viewing experience.

Santa Rosa, TX Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Along with Santa Rosa, TX, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Santa Rosa, TX. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Santa Rosa, TX.