CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Somerset, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Somerset, TX

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Somerset, TX

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Somerset, TX. Are you part of the 94% of Somerset residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

It doesn't matter if you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

The services you need can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Somerset. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Somerset and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

Did you know that 44% of Somerset residents already have a DVR in their homes? The power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat is in your hands when you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Somerset, TX

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. If you live in Somerset, TX, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Somerset, TX, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Somerset, TX can be found by calling the number below.