CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Weslaco, TX

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Weslaco, TX

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Weslaco, TX

Now that you've figured out your Weslaco, TX cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Weslaco residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Weslaco, TX is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. The number of Weslaco residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Weslaco and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Weslaco residents already have a DVR in their homes? When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without skipping a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Weslaco, TX Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Weslaco, TX with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Weslaco, TX. Currently, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Weslaco, TX.