CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Brookfield, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Brookfield, WI

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Brookfield, WI

You've figured it out by now; your Brookfield, WI cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Brookfield residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Brookfield, WI is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Brookfield, WI. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Brookfield.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Brookfield residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing anything. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Brookfield, WI Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Living in or near Brookfield, you might drive past University of Phoenix-Milwaukee Campus every day. You may even know where Matt Katula grew up. So when you get to see them on TV, it means even more to you. And nobody gives you better chances to enjoy this connection than Time Warner Cable.