CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Germantown, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Germantown, WI

Many residents of Germantown have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 18,505 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Germantown? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to meet all of your TV needs.

Get the best television programming package in Germantown from Time Warner Cable. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With percentages like that, you'll see why mixing your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle just makes sense. The number of Germantown, WI homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That adds up to 12,993 residents who are bundling two or more services with one bill.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. And bundling TV and digital phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you display caller ID info on your TV screen. Bundle cable TV service with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown in the last five years with 8,662 Germantown locals having at least one in their household. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie in one room, pause it if you need to do something else, and pick it up right where you left off on another television with the Whole House HD-DVR service.

More television viewers are demanding easy-to-use functionality and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Germantown, WI

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Germantown, WI. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Germantown, WI. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Germantown, WI, just call the number below.