CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Hartland, WI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Hartland, WI

You're among the many who've realized that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Hartland, WI. 94% of Hartland residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 8,079 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter what your TV habits are, there's a package perfect for you.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows with Time Warner Cable and a programming package that's just right for you. Options like TWC TV™ where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are specific to Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the rising number of households who are simplifying their lives and saving money by bundling services by choosing a Time Warner Cable bundle deal that brings you TV with home phone and/or Internet service. The number of Hartland, WI homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. In other words, 5,673 Wisconsinites are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen. That's just a couple of the services that Hartland residents get from the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

By using a DVR, more than 3,782 Hartland residents can view all of their favorite movies and TV shows. The majority of Americans who have more than one TV know there's nothing more convenient than a whole home solution. Time Warner Cable offers just that with the Whole House HD-DVR system.

If you desire sophisticated features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in each set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Hartland, WI Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Nick Hayden, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.